• Make sure the companies you are considering are fully insured with liability and workers comp insurance. We are happy to provide copies of insurance if requested.
• Aquarium Installation and Service should be the primary role of the company. If the company has retail they should have a separate dedicated staff for the service division.
• How does the company stand behind its product and service? At Premier Aquarium Service we offer a full ONE YEAR warrantee on all installation service. So if a pump were to go out in the first year we would replace the pump with no labor charge.
• Does the company have adequate staff to not only do the installation properly but also provide outstanding service after the sale?
• Does the company use high quality national aquarium manufactures. We do not make aquariums; we leave that to companies that make thousands per year. If you are considering a company that does make aquariums ask them how many have they made (ask to see pictures), how many aquariums they have had leak or fail, and will they provide a new tank if the original has imperfections. We have taken over many accounts where obvious imperfections were hidden from the client.
• Aquarium proposals should include brand names and sizes of equipment. Not all equipment is of the same quality. Here are a few areas we often see corners cut: NOISY/undersized pumps, low quality light bulbs, homemade filters, improper plumbing, low grade construction material in aquariums, noisy overflow/drain lines, skimpy/low quality decorations, no purified water just tap, cheap dial light timer. Unfortunately the list can go on but these are some of the main corners cut.
• Ask if the bid is complete, how much possible upgrading would be needed in the future and how much money.
• Get multiple bids so you can compare and make an educated decision. You will save considerable money and aggravation by having the project done right the first time. This may seem like strange advice but we are confident that as you compare the more obvious the quality and value an aquarium system from Premier Aquarium Service becomes.
Premier Aquarium Service is able to guide you through every aspect of an aquarium project. Our specialty is working with clients to develop a custom application to meet each client’s unique aquatic needs and develop an individualized conversation piece in your home or office. We work one-on-one with our clients to establish their vision for their aquarium as well as their expectations and work to exceed these expectations. Our professional staff is available for presentations to your project coordinators, board members, and fund raising organizations nation wide. We are experienced in working with interior designers, architects, electricians, and contractors. Our consultation services are the first step toward turning your vision into reality.
Design and Engineering:
Our professional staff stays on top of the constantly evolving technology of the aquarium industry. We can provide state of the art systems that are functional while providing a beautiful piece of living art. Our designers provide the elements that bring your interior to life. We really pride ourselves on creating displays that highlight the fish and decorations, taking the focus off of the life supporting equipment. Our design staff not only takes the visual aspects of your aquarium into consideration, but also the auditory. Many aquariums are ruined by poorly designed systems or inferior product that can be heard running across a room. We take all aspects of the project into consideration when designing the systems we install. Our designers work closely with many of America’s top aquarium fabricators to help ensure only the highest quality. We can also provide custom cabinetry that is furniture quality and matches your home or office. Or we can work with your existing cabinetmaker to insure a perfect installation.
Our installation team ensures that your aquarium’s installation is smooth and creates only a minimal interruption to your home or business. We provide the tools and talent needed for a professional installation. Using Premier Aquarium Service gives you the peace of mind knowing that your product and our service crews are fully insured while working in your home or business. Installations also include the delivery of purified water to ensure an ideal environment for your livestock. The special talent that sets our installation crews apart from others is their artistic vision and excellent craftsmanship. We strive to create a living piece of art in your home or office.